Skip to content
- Establish carbon reduction targets, review existing energy use habits and implement improvement measures.
- Use hand dryer or towel instead of paper towels.
- Purchase FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper. Instruct staff to do double-sided photocopying or printing.
- Use email or e-notice to send announcements.
- Set narrow margins for documents to reduce paper consumption when printing.
- Use recycled toner cartridges and inks.
- Collect and recycle wastes. Wastepaper, aluminium cans, scrap metal and plastic waste, should be recycled separately.
- Encourage staff to bring reusable cutlery and utensils for take-out orders and home-made lunch boxes.