1. 1/2 pound of broccoli florets
2. 4 cups of chicken stock, for cooking the broccoli
3. 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil
4. A pinch of white pepper powder
5. 1 tablespoon of olive oil or vegetable oil (for cooking the egg whites)
6. 4 ounces of fresh and cooked crab meat lumps
7. 3 egg whites
8. 1 tablespoon of milk
9. 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
10. 1 egg yolk
11. 2 to 3 tablespoons of red vinegar
In a medium pot, bring chicken stock to a boil, add sesame oil and white pepper, then add the broccoli and cook until crisp-tender (about 1 to 2 minutes) . Make sure not to overcook the broccoli. Remove from heat and drain completely. You can save the stock for making noodles soup or for another recipe. Place the cooked broccoli around the sides of a large serving plate, leaving some spaces in the middle. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk the egg white, milk and salt together until well combined. In a medium non-stick sauté pan, heat on medium low heat, add the olive oil and wait until oil is heated through.
Add egg white mixture and stir constantly. Cook until egg whites are 50% cooked through and stir in the crab meat until heated through and egg whites are cooked through. Remove from heat and place in the middle of the cooked broccoli. Add an egg yolk in the middle and serve with vinegar of choice.